Cancer Screening Status Reports
A new cancer screening status report available on Netcare indicates at a glance if a patient is due for breast, cervical, and/or colorectal cancer screening or follow-up.
If your patient is within the age and gender groups targeted for screening, a Cancer Screening folder will appear in the clinical document viewer section of Netcare.
You can access the Netcare Learning Page here: http://www.albertanetcare.ca/learningcentre/cancerscreening.htm
The Overview document and video below provide additional information about this new report on Netcare. Also below please find an FAQ document on the report. If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alberta’s Netcare Screening Status Report CME webinar
- The webinar supports learners to:
- Interpret the Netcare cancer screening status reports
- Use available resources to practice screening on breast, cervical and colorectal cancers following the provincial guidelines
- Carry on evidence-based conversation with patients regarding cancer screening
- The CME webinar available on the following AHS YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm4uXpUS7E4